- MDSC_3227 (not available for Virtua-1)
The MDSC_3227 Software Update corrects issues with resending DICOM studies while jobs containing those studies are being processed. Previously, when a DICOM study (either in its original form or changed) was resent and a job containing that study was being prepared or was recording, one or more of the following may have occurred:
With the MDSC_3227 Software Update, when a DICOM study is resent:
- Multiple repeat discs produced for the same job.
- Viewer not able to display all images on the disc.
- Some third-party importing systems not able to import all images from the disc.
Once installed the update will appear as an addition to the software version string on the Help page as mdsc_3227-1.1.
- If a job containing that study is being prepared for recording, the job will be discarded and requeued with the most current study information.
- If a job containing that study is recording, the recording operation will be aborted and a label will be printed instructing the user to discard the disc. The job will be requeued with the most current study information.
- There is no effect on jobs containing that study that have already been recorded.
- McKesson D2D Update
This update corrects a limitation of Virtua's software to process
a large number of studies sent from a McKesson PACS. Once installed,
the update will appear as /d2d_3371_1.0 added to displays of the
software version string.
- Clarity Viewer 6.1 SP10
This updates the Codonics Virtua® Medical Disc Publisher with Clarity
6.1 SP10 software which should be done after any Virtua Operating
Software 3.1.2 or lower has been installed. This provides versions of
the Clarity Viewer and Clarity 3D/Fusion Viewer that addresses MRI
slice location information that may be displayed incorrectly (refer
to Virtua Product Bulletin No. 205, Codonics Part No. 903-208-001).
Once installed, the update will appear as /cl_sloc_6.1.10 added to
displays of the software version string.
The RNF_4036 Software Update contains improved recovery
for certain types of USB communication errors. Virtua is now
able to automatically recover from USB communication
errors that previously required a system reboot.
How to obtain and install
These updates can be downloaded by completing the Software Update Download form. The Codonics Virtua Software Updates
explains how to install them.